We're delighted to say Heatherton is OPEN as normal during Long Course Wales weekend. The only thing to note is the alternative route to reach us due to road closures on Saturday 1st July.
The roads surrounding Heatherton are open as normal on Sunday 2nd July, but please check the live map in case you are affected nearer to home: https://community.lcwwales.com/road-closures/
• When you reach Kilgetty roundabout, take the 1st exit signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Follow the road for approximately 3 miles until you see a right turn signposted Devonshire Drive (there will also be a Heatherton direction sign),
• Follow Devonshire Drive all the way to the end and turn left,
• You'll see Heatherton immediately on the left, followed by Florence Springs a couple of hundred yards further on the same side.
• From Pembroke, follow the A477 to Kilgetty roundabout and take the 3rd exit, signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Then follow the instructions above.
• The B4138 from Tenby (through Gumfreston) is open as normal.
You'll also find full road closure information and maps on the Long Course Weekend website at: https://community.lcwwales.com/road-closures/
If you get stuck, feel free to give us a call on 01646 652000 and we'll do our best to help.
Have a question or to book credit passes online before you arrive?