We're delighted to say Heatherton is OPEN as normal during the Ironman Wales event. The only thing to note is the alternative route to reach us due to road closures on Sunday 3rd September.
• When you reach Kilgetty roundabout, take the 1st exit signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Follow the road for approximately 3 miles until you see a right turn signposted Devonshire Drive (there will also be a Heatherton direction sign),
• Follow Devonshire Drive until you get to a tight right bend. Shortly after the bend, take the first left turning,
• Go all the way to the end of the lane and turn right,
• After the dip, look out for Heatherton's big blue signs on your right!
• From Pembroke, follow the A477 to Kilgetty roundabout and take the 3rd exit, signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Then follow the instructions above.
• The B4138 from Tenby (through Gumfreston) is open.
You'll also find full road closure information and maps on the Ironman Wales website at: https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachments/document/3f68-2729746/IMWA23_Bike_Overview.pdf
If you get stuck, feel free to give us a call on 01646 652000 and we'll do our best to help.
Have a question or to book credit passes online before you arrive?