We just LOVE the buzz Ironman Wales brings to the local area and we are delighted to say Heatherton is OPEN as normal on Sunday 11th September 2022!
We'd love to see you, whether it's for an action-packed day out or a refreshment break while you're out supporting the athletes.
It's actually a brilliant day to visit as the park is likely to be quieter than usual!
The only thing to note is the alternative route due to the Ironman road closures...
• When you reach Kilgetty roundabout, take the 1st exit signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Follow the road for approximately 3 miles until you see a right turn signposted Devonshire Drive (there will also be a Heatherton direction sign),
• Follow Devonshire Drive for about 2 miles, entering the temporary one way system,
• At the end of the one way system turn right, signposted Heatherton,
• We are a 1/4 mile on your right hand side - look out for our big blue signs!
• From Pembroke follow the A477 to Kilgetty roundabout and take the 3rd exit, signposted Tenby and the A478,
• Then follow the instructions above.
• The B4318 from Clickett Lane/the bottom of Heywood Lane (going through Gumfreston) is open as normal.
You'll also find full road closure information and maps on the Ironman website at bit.ly/IMWRoadClosures
We're a perfect stop-off point for a cuppa and bite to eat if you're out supporting the athletes on the cycle route - we're a 2 minute walk from the St. Florence crossing point which is always a popular spot for cheering the cyclists on.
If you need any further help or if you get stuck with directions on the day, don't hesitate to give us a call on 01646 652000.
See you soon, and best of luck if you're taking part!
Have a question or to book credit passes online before you arrive?