Naturally you'll notice some changes as we're working hard behind the scenes to keep the park as safe as possible for visitors and staff. But the great news is most activities are now OPEN (scroll down for a full list) with all the fun, thrills and adventure you know and love!
Below you'll find our 'Playing Safe' guide to Heatherton and Your Questions Answered - simply click on each section to expand for more detail.
If you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed or showing symptoms, please do not visit the park.
ALL Credit Passes need to be purchased online for the specific date you wish to visit. This is because we'll have limited capacity each day to control numbers, and to make your visit as safe as possible.
Once you've selected your chosen Credit Passes, you'll also need to tell us how many are in your group.
To book your tickets please click here
Playing Pitch & Putt and Adventure Golf only
There is no need to book if you are playing golf or adventure golf ONLY. However, please note you can only be admitted if we have capacity, so we recommend coming early in the day.
We've made this easier in queuing and high traffic areas by adding ground markers.
Hand sanitising stations are positioned around the park, including the entry point for every activity. Please can we ask that you regularly wash or sanitise your hands throughout the day, especially before and after each activity and on the way in and out of buildings.
When making any payments on site, please use contactless payment where possible to help protect you and our staff.
We're excited to say almost all of our activities are now OPEN, with lots of measures in place to keep you as safe as possible.
✔️ Dragon Slide
✔️ Bumper Boats
✔️ Water Wars
✔️ Hedge Maze
✔️ Barrel Train
The following activities are closed until further notice for your health and safety:
Once you've selected your chosen Credit Passes, you'll also need to tell us how many are in your group to help us control visitor numbers.
Click here for all our opening hours information.
Click here for information about our Credit Passes, including how many credits you need for each activity.
Simply click the link below for our full list of activities, the number of credits needed for each one and any minimum requirements.
Delicious food and drinks are available on a 'Grab & Go' basis from our Triangle Restaurant, two coffee shops and our outdoor BBQ Grill.
We have various outdoor and indoor seating areas available where you are very welcome to enjoy your food!
Yes, our toilets facilities are open. Naturally we ask visitors and staff to observe strict hygiene practices.
We now offer fewer Escape Room bookings per day to allow extra time for cleaning between groups. This involves using disinfectant 'foggers' to ensure sanitation across each room.
🏎️ Overalls are thoroughly sanitised between customers in our new, dedicated sanitising room.
🏎️ Helmets are sprayed with sanitiser after every use.
🏎️ We recommend you bring your own gloves and face masks.
🏎️ Optional balaclavas are on sale for £1.20 which are ideal for use on the karts and softball/baseball.
🏎️ Sanitising pumps are placed on entry to queue and the pit lanes for customer use before entering the karts.
If you wish to play Adventure Golf only there is no need to book - you can simply turn up and pay for a game.
However, we recommend visiting early in the day as you can only be admitted if we have capacity.
During the day there is no need to book a tee time for our 18-hole Pitch and Putt golf course.
If you wish to play from 5pm onwards, we recommend booking a tee time as this is our busiest time - simply give us a call on 01646 652000.
If you have credits remaining on your shared pass and wish to come again another day, we recommend getting here early in the day as you can only be admitted if we have capacity available.
Don't worry - we will honour shared passes and unredeemed online credit passes which expired during our closed period.
1. Contactless check ins.
2. Deep clean of accommodation ensuring contact points are wiped down upon exiting accommodation.
3. Cleaning staff have worn appropriate PPE whilst cleaning your accommodation.
4. Removal of non-essential items to minimise possible lodge contamination.
5. Hot tub has been fully cleaned and disinfected.
1. Your check out time is 9am, this is to ensure that staff have necessary time to ensure the accommodation is disinfected and cleaned for our next guests.
2. All bed linen and towels are to be placed in the clear plastic bags provided and then tied, please leave these in the utility/entrance to your accommodation. This is so we can quarantine items used by guests for 72 hours before being laundered.
3. When departing your lodge please leave your front door open to allow for lodge airing before cleaning. Please leave your key in the key drop off located by the bin area.
4. All staff are provided with necessary PPE during cleaning procedures.
1. If a member of your group suspects that they have any symptoms of Covid-19 they are requested to inform a member of staff immediately.
2. Your party must prepare to leave the park. We will expect your group to leave on the same day as reporting suspected Covid-19 symptoms. There will be no circumstances where customers will be allowed to remain on site to self isolate.
3. This procedure is in place to protect our current guests, future guests and the Florence Springs Team.
All our accommodation bookings are manged by Hoseasons who have posted the following revised booking information: https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/covid-19
Further information and up-to-date advice can be found on the Government and NHS websites at:
Have a question or want to book credit passes online before you arrive?