Summer is HERE and we're delighted to say nearly all of our indoor and outdoor activities are OPEN - 7 days a week! 😁
Please make sure you book your Credit Passes, Escape Rooms and Tree Tops Trail adventures online as early as possible!
We have a daily visitor allocation which is often fully booked, especially on weekends and in school holidays. We'd hate for you to turn up and be disappointed to find we are at capacity!
Simply click here or click 'Book Online' in the top right corner of any page on our website.
Whilst a small number of restrictions have recently been relaxed in Wales, our focus remains on keeping our staff and visitors as safe as possible. This includes:
If you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed or showing symptoms, please do not visit the park.
Credit Passes, Escape Rooms and Tree Tops Trail sessions need to be booked online in advance for the specific date you wish to visit. This is because we have a set capacity each day to control numbers, and to help make your visit as safe as possible.
To book your tickets online please click here
Playing Pitch & Putt and Adventure Golf only
You don't need to book if you are playing Pitch and Putt or Adventure Golf ONLY. However, please note we can only admit players if we have capacity, so we recommend coming early in the day.
In accordance with current Welsh law, anyone aged 11 and over must wear a face covering in indoor public areas, unless an exemption applies.
Masks can be removed while eating and drinking.
For full guidance please visit https://gov.wales/face-coverings-guidance-public
Please respect and adhere to current Welsh Government rules while visiting Heatherton.
The full current rules can be found at https://gov.wales/coronavirus
Hand sanitising stations are positioned around the park, including the entry point for every activity. Please can we ask that you regularly wash or sanitise your hands throughout the day, especially before and after each activity and on the way in and out of buildings. By sanitising your hands as you enter the activities we are trying to create a 'Clean Hand Zone' on the attractions.
When making any payments on site, please use contactless payment where possible to help protect you and our staff.
Yes please - in accordance with current Welsh laws, anyone aged 11 and over must wear a face covering in indoors public areas, unless an exemption applies. All guests are also asked to wear a face mask/covering whilst taking part on the helmet based activities.
Yes please - Credit Passes, Escape Rooms and Tree Tops Trail all need to be booked online in advance.
You don't need to choose each individual credit-based activity in advance - buying your Credit Passes secures your visit then simply choose on the day.
No, simply secure your visit day by booking your Credit Passes. You can then choose your credit-based activities on the day and queue for whichever you would like to take part in.
However, we recommend coming either early or late in the day. You may also wish to ring ahead to check we have capacity on 01646 652000 - especially on weekends and in school holidays when our visitor capacity can often be full.
When you book online, your details are automatically recorded for track and trace.
Our indoor and outdoor activities are now OPEN 7 days a week!
Click here to see our full activity list, including the number of credits required for each.
Please note our only two activities to remain closed on an ongoing basis are Walk on Water and Body Zorbs - due to the difficulty in sanitising between customers.
Simply purchase your credit pass online in advance, choosing from the list of passes at the link below. Each activity uses a certain number of credits (most use 1 or 2) and we mark off your credits as you go.
And that’s it – easy!
Here's our full list of activities, including how many credits you need for each activity and any restrictions.
Don't worry - if you run out of credits on the day, simply top up your pass at reception for £2.50 per credit!
Please ensure you book in advance as we have a limited number of Covid Return tickets available each day.
Shared credit passes normally have 6 months in which to use them. However, due to lockdown restrictions we extended any shared credit passes purchased from 1st July 2020 onwards up until the 1st July 2021, to allow plenty of time for them to be used.
Click here for all our opening hours information.
All our food outlets are now open, including our Triangle Restaurant, two cafes and outdoor Sizzler BBQ!
For opening days/hours, please visit our Food at Heatherton page.
If it's very wet we sometimes have to put a temporary weight limit on our Dragon Slide for your safety.
Tree Tops Trail usually continues during wet weather but can be halted by high winds and lightning.
If it's a wet/windy day and you'd like confirmation of what's open, check out our Facebook page for updates or give us a call on 01646 652000.
You certainly can - four-legged family members are more than welcome in all outdoor areas here at Heatherton. They'll even find their very own Dog Agility Course to enjoy!
We now offer fewer Escape Room bookings per day to allow extra time for cleaning between groups. This involves using disinfectant 'foggers' to ensure sanitation across each room.
1. Contactless check ins.
2. Deep clean of accommodation ensuring contact points are wiped down upon exiting accommodation.
3. Cleaning staff have worn appropriate PPE whilst cleaning your accommodation.
4. Removal of non-essential items to minimise possible lodge contamination.
5. Hot tub has been fully cleaned and disinfected.
1. Your check out time is 9am, this is to ensure that staff have necessary time to ensure the accommodation is disinfected and cleaned for our next guests.
2. All bed linen and towels are to be placed in the clear plastic bags provided and then tied, please leave these in the utility/entrance to your accommodation. This is so we can quarantine items used by guests for 72 hours before being laundered.
3. When departing your lodge please leave your front door open to allow for lodge airing before cleaning. Please leave your key in the key drop off located by the bin area.
4. All staff are provided with necessary PPE during cleaning procedures.
1. If a member of your group suspects that they have any symptoms of Covid-19 they are requested to inform a member of staff immediately.
2. Your party must prepare to leave the park. We will expect your group to leave on the same day as reporting suspected Covid-19 symptoms. There will be no circumstances where customers will be allowed to remain on site to self isolate.
3. This procedure is in place to protect our current guests, future guests and the Florence Springs Team.
All our accommodation bookings are manged by Hoseasons who have posted the following revised booking information: https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/covid-19
Further information and up-to-date advice can be found on the Government and NHS websites at:
Have a question or want to book credit passes online before you arrive?